Do you only have 4-5 hours a day, but want to make the same money as a full-time career in sales? We get it, kids, life, and pretty much everything can get in the way of working full-time. Maybe you are retired and you don’t want to pass out carts at the big box store. That’s why all of us at Regional Media want you to focus on your needs first, and your career second. We have a unique opportunity that will allow you to set your own hours, work your own days, and be in charge of your schedule.
Regional Media part-time Account Managers can expect to make $30K-$70K a year as we pay the most aggressive commission in the area to incentivize early success. Our comp package comes with a weekly draw based on the hours worked, to allow you to succeed at a faster pace.
Job Responsibilities :
- Sell radio and digital advertising
- Successfully uncover and close new, non-radio advertisers utilizing plans comprised of local spot and/or digital /non-spot revenue areas.
- Understand digital marketing including mobile and programmatic digital advertising
- Ensure that company initiatives and tools provided are used and maximized
- Participate in weekly sales meetings and training sessions
- Input client orders and copy using company provided software
- Ensure attainment of monthly, quarterly and annual local + NTR + digital budget goals
Required of this position may include the following:
- Sales and business development experience or an equivalent combination of education and relevant experience.
- A proven track record delivering strong and consistent sales growth while consistently exceeding revenue targets.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- The ideal candidate must thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth, rapidly changing culture and environment.
- The role requires an enthusiastic and hardworking person who exudes passion for Regional Media’s unique platform and value proposition.
- This position requires a fully insured personal vehicle and valid driver’s license.
Preference may be given to candidates who have the above experience plus the following:
- Experience building strategic presentations and dynamically presenting them to clients.
- Experience and knowledge of Google Office programs.
- A minimum of two years radio or media broadcasting experience.
Job Type: Part-time
- Sales: 1 year
Job Types: Part-time, Commission