If you’d like to join our on-air team, we are always looking for the best in the industry at Regional Media
As a Regional Media on-air announcer, you will drive listnership by effectively projecting the station’s desired on-air image. You will perform assigned staff announcer’s responsibilities in a professional manner consistent with station’s format, policies & procedures, FCC rules & regulations, and the company core values and mission statement. To be an effective team member and make a full contribution to station’s successful achievement of its goals & objectives.
- Mature on-air delivery. Announcers may prepare & deliver weather, newscasts, sports, commercial and public service material, as well as, prepare and deliver weekly public affairs programs during morning, afternoon and/or evening hours.
- Willing to work various time schedules which may include overnights, weekends and holidays.
- Be familiar and conversant with FCC/NAB logging and on-air standard operating procedures.
- Exemplary production skills required.
- Must project desired company image, with respect to dress & demeanor.
- Must be willing and able to support company mission and core values
- Minimum of 3 years commercial, on-air experience required.
- Only applications with audio submitted will be considered.
- Substantial movements (motions) of the wrists, hand and/or fingers.
- Ability to give and receive information through oral communications, despite various noise levels.
- Ability to lift, move and carry up to 20 pounds on occasion, and up to 10 pounds of force frequently.