The Morrison Garden Club will once again sponsor a Spring coloring contest this year with the help of Odell Public Library, beginning March 9th through April1st. There will be 3 age categories: ages 3-5, 6-8 and 9-10 year olds. An age appropriate, garden related prize will be given to the winner of each category.
Rules of the contest are as follows:
1) Contest is open to all children between the ages of 3-10 years old.
2) Entry must be child’s own work and on the official coloring page provided. These will be available at the library beginning March 9, 2020.
3) Only one entry per child.
4) Any medium can be used, crayons, markers, colored pencils, paints, etc.
5) On back of coloring page the child’s name, age, a contact name and phone number must be entered to be eligible for a prize.
6) Entries must be dropped off by April 1, 2020 to the library to be eligible for the contest judging.
Prizes being given will be on display at the library. Odell Public Library is located at 307 S. Madison Street in Morrison.