MACOMB, IL – The Western Illinois University Food Pantry remains open and is taking all necessary measures related to cleaning and disinfecting its facilities.
Normal hours of operation have been suspended, but open hours will be announced on a week-by-week basis, and listed on the pantry’s Facebook and Instagram pages.
The Pantry Operations Team has also put new measures in place during distribution days.
• Volunteers will provide hand sanitizer to all patrons
• Only one patron at a time will be able to shop in the pantry until further notice
• All other patrons must wait outside and practice social distancing
• Based on need and availability, limits may be placed on certain pantry items
• All patrons are encouraged to wash their hands prior to visiting the pantry