If you are a dynamic, results-oriented Account Executive with a proven track record of building and maintaining on-going relationships with existing clients through the entire sales cycle, Regional Media wants you. The ideal candidate must possess proven business development and sales experience.
Regional Media full-time Account Managers can expect to make $40K-$70K a year as we pay the most aggressive commission in the area to incentivize early success. Our comp package comes with a weekly draw to allow you to succeed at a faster pace. If you are a sales professional that thrives on commission, Regional Media would love to talk to you.
Job Responsibilities :
- Sell radio and digital advertising
- Successfully uncover and close new, non-radio advertisers utilizing plans comprised of local spot and/or digital /non-spot revenue areas.
- Understand digital marketing including mobile and programmatic digital advertising
- Ensure that company initiatives and tools provided are used and maximized
- Participate in weekly sales meetings and training sessions
- Negotiate direct and agency business
- Input client orders and copy using company provided software
- Ensure attainment of monthly, quarterly and annual local + NTR + digital budget goals
Required of this position may include the following:
- Sales and business development experience or an equivalent combination of education and relevant experience.
- A proven track record delivering strong and consistent sales growth while consistently exceeding revenue targets.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- The ideal candidate must thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth, rapidly changing culture and environment.
- The role requires an enthusiastic and hardworking person who exudes passion for Regional Media’s unique platform and value proposition.
- This position requires a fully insured personal vehicle and valid driver’s license.
Preference may be given to candidates who have the above experience plus the following:
- Experience building strategic presentations and dynamically presenting them to clients.
- Experience and knowledge of Google Office programs.
- A minimum of two years radio or media broadcasting experience.
Job Type: Full-time
- Sales: 2 years (Preferred)
- outside sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Commission – Base